Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Other video comments

I got some great ideas from the videos I watched. Great job everyone!


Malorie - great music selection. Music makes the whole piece more fun. 

Whitney Lethcoe - she did a creative family history project. I think students would really enjoy doing a video to tell the story of their family. 

Ashley Daley - She successfully made me want to go read The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. She had this great announcer voice to go with it. 

Allie Becker - fun use of photography and storytelling.

Alyssa Ash - She used a great page turning transition in the story she read. It made it feel as if she was reading it to me in the room. 

_______- (i accidently closed the page before I got her name. whoops) She used beautiful pictures that really brought the poem to life. It is a great way to get students excited about writing poetry with illustrations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment