Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What I've Accomplished

We did a lot this week. Some of the sites seem really helpful and I am excited to know how to better use them. I am confused still by the Diigo sight. I am not sure yet how it is sufficiently useful; however, that is the only one. I enjoy the reader sight. I was able to put a couple of my friends blogs there for my convenience. And the website was a lot of fun to make. Please have an open mind when you read it under the "school" context. I got a little carried away. I want to learn how to use the Jing program or whatever it is the videos are being made of. It is amazing!

My website url is http://bananaand.pbworks.com/ and the link is posted on the right of my blog...check it out. 

This is Matt and I chatting about the web. 

This is a great Education article on my Google Reader

This is of my bookmarked pages on Diigo

And this shows the book I added to our Goodreads group


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandee,

    You are doing such a great job! The wiki was great. It made me want to get up and make myself a PB and Banana sandwich. I liked the way you laid everything out. I am glad that you liked Google Reader. Diigo is just a great tool for researching on the internet and keeping track of the cool things you see out on the immense internet. You can have all your bookmarks online so that they can be accessed from any computer, not just your personal computer at home. It can help you share cool things with others too. You can email me if you have more questions about Diigo. You did a great job with your wiki and with this blog. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete