Sunday, October 31, 2010

First "bump" Update

So most people probably start this process a lot earlier, but not much has changed in my stomach in the last 4 months. I have gained some weight; however, I seem to be hiding things well. To be quite honest we have waited so long to tell people because we have just been afraid things could be going wrong since there wasn't much change. We have been to the doctor's twice and things are reporting normal though.
Needless to say we are beyond excited about starting our little family. That little heartbeat has not ceased to amaze me.

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW EXCITING! Sandee, that's wonderful! You'll be such a great momma! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAT??? Congratulations, you guys!! That is super exciting news! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. April 10th which just so happens to be Matthew's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys! How exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to meet another little friend!

    ReplyDelete